Michael and Lucien are back with a new episode of The 99%, and we survived the cold, dark winter!
– Fine Gael leadership contest: will Leo or Simon make the better Taoiseach?
– Tom Perez is elected DNC chairman. Yay for the establishment…
– POTUS 45’s first few weeks: the Muslim ban, the Supreme Court pick and more heinous behaviour from the leader of the free world.
– Enda Kenny prepares to visit the White House. We expect the worst.
– A brief word on Fianna Fail’s recruitment of Stephen Donnelly.
– Oscars 2017: Lucien wins money on Moonlight, but we love La La Land too.
– Some podcast recommendations: NPR Politics, Pod Save America and more.