Universal have dropped a fresh international poster for The Fate of the Furious (also known as Fast & Furious 8), and it’s debatably the most beautiful piece of movie marketing YOU WILL EVER SEE.
- We’ve got Vin Diesel as Dom Toretto, possibly the sexiest man alive.
- Charlize Theron as Evil Blonde Temptress, looking striking as always.
- Dwayne Johnson, who is actually the Sexiest Man Alive [People Magazine, 2016]
- Michelle Rodriguez is back, as are Ludacris and Tyrese.
- JASON STATHAM has made the poster!
- All cleverly hidden behind the massive ‘F8’.
- F8 works both as an abbreviation of the title (“Fast 8”) and as the first word of the full title (F8 = Fate).
- THERE IS A SUBMARINE DRILLING THROUGH THE ICE
- The title “Fast & Furious 8” is projected onto the surface of the ice
- Dom’s car flies ahead of the pack, almost crashing into our release date in the bottom right corner.
C’mon, show us a better movie poster!