Join Lucien and Michael for a special episode recapping the 2016 Presidential Election, from the debates and primaries to Donald Trump’s victory earlier this week.
– Clinton and Obama graciously concede to Trump… and save the stock market.
– We question the Irish government’s sycophantic congratulation of Trump.
– Aaron Sorkin pens a letter to his daughter in the wake of the election.
– Lucien reveals his Heroes (Sanders, Khan) and Villains (Cruz, Fallon) of the election.
– Are there any silver linings to Trump’s win? We discuss a few theories.
Thanks for following our election coverage over the past 16 months. Stay tuned in the coming months for episodes focused on President Obama’s legacy and Trump’s inauguration, plus much more from international politics and culture.