Lucien and Michael are back with another US Election special update!
– We’re joined by Shane Kelly to analyse the first Presidential Debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
– Donald sniffles and tells a lot of lies, while Hillary performs a funky shoulder-shimmy.
– Donald’s late-night tweeting is getting worse. Can’t his kids arrange an intervention?
– Tim Kaine and Mike Pence will go head-to-head in this week’s Vice Presidential Debate. We’re not that excited…
– Alec Baldwin makes his SNL debut as Trump… and it’s hilarious.
– We review the second episode of ABC’s “Designated Survivor”.
Tune in soon for more great Election coverage from The 99%!